主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-3-13 11:36:36 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Please take a look at the cost list below. Purpose and background of the request cost price Request destination Work to be done by the company How long does it take to produce an LP? Handling LPO (revisions) after delivery merit Demerit ・I want to produce an LP first with an emphasis on cheapness ・My company has knowledge of web marketing and I want to outsource only the production 100,000 yen or less ・Freelance /individual web production company ・Basic strategy design , composition and manuscript creation , LPO and revisions after publication ~1 month none ・LP can be made at the lowest price ・Fast delivery time ・The design is a template ・Competitive research is not supported ・Manuscripts and composition plans are prepared in-house ・Materials are prepared in-house ・No support such as improvements after the LP is published ・Priority is important, but I want to be a little particular about design.

・My company has knowledge of web marketing and I want to outso Bahamas WhatsApp Number urce only the production. 100,000 to 300,000 yen ・Freelance ・Individual web production company ・Small and medium-sized web production company ・Basic strategy design , composition and manuscript creation , LPO and revisions after publication ~1.5 months none ・We may create LPs and composition plans with our own designs. - No support for competitive research - Manuscripts and composition plans prepared in-house - Materials prepared in-house - No support for improvements after LP release, etc. ・I want to create an LP that sells by focusing on the content structure and manuscript. 300,000 to 600,000 yen ・Small and medium-sized web production company ・LPO and corrections after publication About 1.

5 months to 2 months Available depending on the company ・You can request part of the strategy and structure ・High degree of freedom in design ・You can also request competitive research/strategy planning ・You can also request LP manuscript creation The quality of support is simple - Manuscripts, images, etc. may be prepared in-house. ・I want to increase my company's profits by utilizing LP. ・I don't have any knowledge of web marketing, so I want to make a request to an agency. 600,000 yen or more ・Small, medium and major web production companies none Approximately 1.5 months to 3 months We also support post-operation analysis, devising and correcting improvement measures. ・Full support for LP production ・Improvements and corrections can be made after operation ・Delivery takes a long time ・It costs a lot of money We will explain each cost in detail.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

GameHost抗攻擊論壇  

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 14:40 , Processed in 0.297805 second(s), 5 queries , File On.

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.3

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |